Financial Data Analyst
Budget / Financial | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- The Financial Data Analyst is responsible for review, interpretation, and analysis of financial data using analytical tools and statistical techniques. Provide accurate and reliable assessments of programmatic changes within the National and Military Intelligence and Security programs.
- Perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations for senior level decision makers
- Conduct Data Exchanges and Interfaces. Analyze required data exchanges and interfaces between systems impacting Military Intelligence (MI) Enterprise funding and financial reporting across the FYDP.
- Coordinate across the resource management community to ensure accuracy on all deliverables and prepare summaries.
- Perform internal audits and determine quality improvement processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of:
- PPBE prcess
- Comptroller Information System
- PROBE Database
- Interlink Resource Management Information System
- Budget, Intelligence and Related Database
- Select and Native Prgramming Data Input System
- General Fund Enterprise Business System
- Knowledge of the roles, missions and functions of the Army Budget Office and Defense Intelligence Resource Management Office;
- Undergraduate degree in a field such as accounting, statistics, mathematics, computer science or business.
- Minimum six years’ analytical experience working with National or Military Intelligence and Security programs
- Active TS/SCI
- Prior experience working in Pentagon or Joint environment
- Experience working as a Staff Action Officer