Database Analyst (USSOCOM Assessments)
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
The employee shall design, plan, and execute integrated Reports and RFI Reporting to support USSOCOM J51 Assessments Branch requirements for persistent, localized foundation data and analysis into complex global security issues and transnational threats.
- BS/BA in hard sciences, economics, engineering, or related field
- 5 years of experience creating, operationalizing, and sustaining data management processes and tools to support multi-faceted qualitative and quantitative analysis
- 5 years strategic and operational analysis at a COCOM, component command, and/or force provider
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and arbitrate large and disparate sets of quantitative and qualitative data, develop unique views of data and analysis, and generate finished products ready for presentation and final reporting
- Demonstrated ability to provide expertise in data gathering, database design, and data warehousing
- Must have expertise in all facets of MS Excel and Access, including computational requirements and constraints, advanced formulas, table relationships and design, query building, GUI design, and report generation
- Demonstrated capability to conduct verification and validation to ensure accuracy in analysis results
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and effectively communicate in writing and verbal communication
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to organize, plan and author finished assessment products
- Highly proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required.
- TS/SCI Clearance required