DA G2 Analytic & Technical Resource Human Resource Analyst
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Provides qualified HR support, gathering, compiling administrative, operations, management and DCIPS program data. Reviews and manages the DCIPS correspondence document control processes for seniors. Develops and presents reports and briefings on policy and program status and provides training advice and assistance to such audiences as senior leadership, commanders, supervisors, employees, and civilian personnel management employees.
• Drafts correspondence and provides support to human resource processes.
• Demonstrated briefing and writing skills.
• Experience in the Army and/or Intelligence Community Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS).
• Plans and executes projects and studies to identify and resolve challenges pertaining to various civilian human resource program areas with specific program responsibility for Recruitment and Placement for the Army DCIPS community.
• Evaluate existing strategic plans, programs, policies and systems and develops and provide recommendations or alternative courses of action for the Army, Department of Defense and/or the IC.
• Experience with office management, security operations, and data management.
• Understanding of the multi-disciplinary and inter-dependencies related to Military Intelligence.
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance
• Minimum Education: Associates Degree in related field or High School graduate with not less than 5 years’ experience in a closely related organization.
• Minimum Experience: Two (2) years serving as a HR Analyst within HQDA, or other closely related DOD organization, agency or large corporation. Experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract
• Desired: Experience within HQDA, DCS, G-2