CI Specialist (Service & Component Coordinator)
Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas, including Hawaii. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Coordinates with CI Service elements and components on the DoD 5240 series of policies.
- Provide linkage between the Combatant Commander (CCMD) and the Counterintelligence (CI) elements conducting CI activities in the USINDOPACOM Area of Responsibility.
- Assist in the development and implementation of USINDOPACOM and Joint Staff’s CI strategy and plans; integrate CI into CCMD and Joint Staff planning, operations, and exercises, and other activities.
- Identify and forward command resource requirements; coordinate CI support as needed; and oversee CI activities supporting the CCMD headquarters and geographically separated elements.
- Provide for the staff supervision, awareness, de-confliction, and coordination of CI activities and policies within CCMD AOR.
- BA/BS in a related field plus 10-years’ experience as a CI Specialist
- 13-years’ experience as a CI Specialist
- Proficient with DataXplorer, Proton, Palantir, RMT, TAC, ArcGIS, QLIX, CHROME, HOT-R, Analyst Notebook, FADE, MIST, and other intelligence and network analysis tools.
- Prior JS/Joint/CCMD J2X experience highly desired
- Prior experience supporting Service/Component CI Requirements highly desired
- Prior CI policy development experience highly desired
- Familiarity with the range of CI operations (Defensive and Offensive)
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Will be required to obtain a CI Polygraph