Architecture PED Support - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Executes and on occasion, leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides mid to high-level analytical assessments and advice on complex issues, which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposia and meetings at the ARSTAF and DOD level.
• Capable of conducting research and drafting executive summaries, presentations, information papers, and decision papers for senior leadership
• Detailed knowledge of roles, missions and functions of Intelligence organizations, and TRADOC
• Demonstrated knowledge of:
- DoD architecture framework products
- Enterprise architecture software programs
- Army and Joint PED
- Army MI system capabilities and employment
- Army PPBE, JCIDS, Acquisition and TAA processes
- Intelligence operations and force structure
• Demonstrated briefing and writing skills.
• Experience in preparation and presentation of briefings to senior leaders and other ARSTAF action officers. May attend various types of meetings and symposia at the ARSTAF and DOD level.
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
• Minimum Experience: Fourteen (14) years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic. Has served as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint (J-2 preferred) or OSD (OUSD (I) preferred) or a closely related DOD organization/agency. Experience managing large sets of Intelligence architecture requirements for multiple projects