Analysis | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified All-Source Analysts to support USAFRICOM at the District of Columbia Joint Reserve Intelligence Support Element (JRISE), Maryland. The employee will provide strategic, operational, and tactical force disposition analysis for the African continent and work closely with DC JRISE to produce tailored products for USAFRICOM and its component commands. Specific responsibilities include:
- Research and perform daily Modernized Integrated Data Case (MIDB) management of intelligence information critical to engagement, contingency, and mission planning.
- Ensure continuity in analysis and production, and queue work for JRISE analysts ahead of drill weekends, ADT/ADSW work, and production surges.
- Utilize all-source analysis, critical thinking, and structured analysis techniques and methodologies to research, analyze, and synthesize information and intelligence to write high-quality, well-written, clear, concise, and grammatically correct and substantially objective products, reports and briefs - using the Defense Intelligence Agency style and meeting the ODNI analytic tradecraft analytic standards for customers.
- Collaborate with USAFRICOM Intelligence and Knowledge Development (IKD), DIA, and other Intelligence Community partners and interagency organizations to ensure high quality, accurate products.
- Evaluate and validate current intelligence that may impact assigned MIDB and GCCS records and develop graphic presentations and written reports based on thorough analysis of message traffic, MIDB updates, GCCS updates, and imagery reports.
- Eligible for extended work week hours, including one weekend per month and travel once a quarter.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or, specialized training plus 2 years intelligence analysis experience, or, 5-8 years of military intelligence experience, or equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
- Be able to apply knowledge of Electronic Signals Intelligence (ELINT) analysis, Geospatial Information Services (GI&S) analysis, Signals Intelligence, Imagery Intelligence, Open Source Intelligence Analysis, and Collection Management techniques as required.
- Knowledgeable of databases and software programs used in the DoD intelligence environment such as the Microsoft Office suite, M3, TAC, HOTR, Google Earth, Intelink, National Exploitation System, Gemini, MIDB, GCCS-J, and the various message handling systems.
- Must possess excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines for Senior Staff members.
- TS/SCI security clearance; candidate will be required to undergo and pass a CI-scope polygraph.
- EUCOM or Combatant Command experience desired
- Targeting and Imagery exploitation experience desired