Vice President, US Sales
Sales | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Caldera Medical is a high growth company with patient centricity at the core. We are seeking a VP US Sales well versed in the following areas: commercial strategy; value optimization; marketing to key customers (physician, facility and health system); cultivating Key Opinion Leaders and talent development in a manner that will enhance our company Culture as we continue toward our Vision of being the global leader in women’s pelvic health. This is an amazing role that is a once in a career opportunity.
- Executive position reporting directly to the CEO and a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Responsibility for leading and scaling a team of domestic sales professionals and sales trainers
- Secure IDN and GPO contracts domestically
- Develop and execute rolling multi-year business strategies
- Participate in refinement of key business policies and processes
- Assist with assessments of potential acquisitions aligned with our Vision
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 3 years of leading, coaching and mentoring directors/managers as the national sales department head in the medical device space
- Sales experience with disposable or implantable surgeon preference medical devices used in surgeries or procedures
- Previous success scaling a company with > $20M in revenue
About Caldera Medical:
- Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We have tripled in size in past 18 months and will quadruple in next 3 ½ years. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.