Vice President, US Sales
Sales | Anywhere, USA | Full Time
Vice President, U.S. Sales
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Caldera is a medical device manufacturer on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in the U.S. with a plan to continue to grow more than 10x by the year 2025. Caldera is looking for the right person to lead a team of 50 people in 2019 made up of sales reps, sales managers, contracting and training resources in the United States. This position requires a minimum of 50% travel and can be based anywhere in the U.S. near a major airport. This position will report directly to the CEO and be a member of the senior leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed revenue targets
- Hire and retain top performing sales team
- Lead and develop team consistent with Caldera’s C4 Values (Care, Collaborate, Challenge & Create)
- Build strong relationships with KOLs, key strategic customers and domestic sales team
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 2 of most recent 6 years with a company < $75M in revenue
- Recent experience in sales management with fast growth company (25%+ growth)
- Minimum of 10 years in sales management
- Minimum of 5 years in sales management within medical device industry
- Minimum of 3 years managing managers within medical device industry
- Available to travel a minimum of 50%
- Working knowledge of Excel and CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Our emphasis on collaborative problem-solving focuses team accountability towards developing solutions rather than fixating on individual obstacles. The result is a workplace teeming with positivity!”
-Ryan Neimy, Sr. R&D Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.