Vice President of Marketing
Marketing | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for leading all aspects of Caldera Medical’s global downstream marketing activities. This person will plan, develop and execute the company’s marketing strategies, campaigns and programs. Responsibilities include developing campaigns to drive growth; leading product branding, positioning and messaging; promoting awareness about the company’s products and services; launching new products; and interfacing with physicians, payers and patients.
The Vice President of Marketing also will lead digital marketing, social media and trade show efforts, and will work closely with the commercial leadership in key geographic markets to ensure that the marketing efforts support the business objectives.
- Lead all aspects of Caldera Medical’s downstream marketing efforts
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to support the company’s objectives
- Drive branding, messaging and positioning efforts to ensure that the benefits to various constituents of Caldera Medical’s products are clearly articulated
- Develop best in class marketing campaigns that encapsulate Caldera Medical’s unique message and value proposition
- Lead the development of marketing collateral, sales tools and other marketing assets
- Ensure the successful market introduction of new products, features and services
- Lead marketing communications efforts, including the company’s exhibit presence, digital marketing efforts and social media presence
- Work closely with outside agencies on the development of marketing campaigns and materials
- Partner with sales leadership in key geographic markets to develop and tailor marketing messages and programs to meet local needs
- Assess the success of marketing programs and provide recommendations on modifications to maximize the company’s effectiveness
- Work closely with senior commercial leadership, to ensure that marketing efforts are effective and in alignment with other initiatives
- Collaborate with Clinical, Regulatory and Commercial teams to develop programs and ensure compliance of all efforts
- Recruit and manage a team of marketing professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably business or science. MBA strongly preferred.
- Dynamic leader with 10+ years of experience in marketing, including proven success in leadership positions
- Previous medical device or healthcare experience
- Strong clinical knowledge and experience
- Expertise in best-in-class marketing tools, programs and initiatives
- Outstanding project management, organization, and leadership skills
- Significant experience working closely with executive management
- Self-motivated, able to contribute both individually and as a leader
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.