Territory Representative- Rochester, NY
Sales | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
"As a Territory Representative, you will be responsible for selling Caldera Medical products and growing our market share in New Jersey and the surrounding area. We are looking for an energetic, hungry sales professional who is looking to develop a sales career in the competitive arena of medical device sales. You’ll be responsible for contacting and interacting with current and potential customers, identifying their needs, leading product trials in the operating room and persuading surgeons to utilize our products while conducting yourself with high integrity at all-times."
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and run a sales territory
- Achieve desired territory sales goals by increasing sales with existing customers and identifying new customers to grow the territory
- Actively engage and call upon Gynecologists, Urologists, and Urogynecologists in both the hospital and office setting
- Develop relationships and become an asset of a surgeon’s team
- Conduct product trials
- Provide after-sales service and support
- Manage budgets and keep detailed records within our CRM platform
- Maintain knowledge of the competition
- Travel as needed – may be up to 80% in assigned territory
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 3-6 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience (i.e. athletics, extracurricular activities, etc)
- Strong relationship orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Caldera Medical’s leadership team lives the core values it believes. It’s great to see true leaders set the tone for their employees by teaching them how to be happy individuals.”
-Jose Charvet, Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.