Territory Representative - Long Island
Sales | Long Island, NY | Full Time
Caldera Medical is a rapidly growing medical device company located in Agoura Hills, CA and is focused on designing, manufacturing and selling implantable grafts into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. To learn more, please visit us at www.calderamedical.com.
- You get a seat at the table…have input and influence with management and executive leadership on everything from product development, comp plans, strategy and company policy.
- Incentive based compensation...earn what you're worth, control your own destiny thru realistic, attainable sales quotas and an uncapped rep-oriented comp plan
- Due to the fact that our products are “surgical implants,” we do not conduct ourselves with a “hit and run” mentality. Relationships and a customer-centric service mentality will serve you well here. Getting a surgeon to use our product is NOT the goal …getting them to use it over and over again IS.
- We want to bring people on-board that do the “right” things…all the time, not just when it’s convenient or easy for them. It's the reps that do the right things all the time that will always be at the top of the rankings
- Gynecologists, Urologists and Urogynecologists
- Hospital & surgery center operating rooms
Successful candidate MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- Consistent, documented performance exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated a history of sales growth in a territory
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to challenge customers current viewpoints
- Competitive nature...a hunters mentality
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Someone moving to the "next level" professionally...i.e. in product, income, responsibility, etc.
- Ability to work in a "start-up" atmosphere or a smaller company
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Monthly Car Allowance & Entertainment Expense Budget
- Health and Dental benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k (with up to 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation with manager’s approval