Territory Representative- Dallas, TX
Sales | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Career start into Medical Device Sales!
Do you want to start a career in medical device sales?
Are you hungry to make a name for yourself?
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
Caldera Medical is looking for Individuals yearning for a Start and a Career in Medical Device Sales!
ABOUT CALDERA MEDICAL
Why You Want to Work With Us
Caldera is a little bit like SEAL Team Six. We take on impossible missions with a crazy, small team. We have managed to reach the coveted #1 sales growth company, within the female urology market. Our award-winning sales management team is comprised of over 40 years of industry experience and is widely regarded as one of the best strategic teams around. With our gloves-off approach to securing business any way necessary, we give you the freedom to sell YOUR WAY!
What We’re Like
WE ARE DOERS. Everyone on the team serves a purpose. You won’t be bogged down with unnecessary paperwork and mindless sales killing tasks. We have people that have specific roles that help you sell! Our focus is on execution. While this all may seem a bit clichéd, we take it seriously and we feel the results speak for themselves.
With our “sales engineering”, we have built one of the industry’s first high performing, result oriented, do whatever it takes sales engines. We continue to innovate and surprise our customers and competitors with what we do every day. Our commitment to the bleeding edge (no pun intended) in medical device technology, sales structure, representative development, and out-of-the box attitude is what got us where we are. We are uncompromising in our expectations of performance. If the team’s not good enough, we change it.
Sound like a good fit?
We are looking for more people like us. If you think you are a fit to join our team in one of the most competitive markets known to medical devices, then we want to hear more about you.
Caldera is based in the cutting-edge state of California, but operates with team members across the country.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Territory Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring that Caldera goes above and beyond the expectations of sales management. Your managers will test, push, and coach you in order to develop your talents for a rewarding career in medical devices. In this role you will:
- Build and run a sales territory
- Call upon Gynecologists, Urologists, and Urogynecologists in both the hospital and office setting
- Be an over-producing member of the team
- Earn the right to be considered a valuable asset of a surgeon’s team
- Become the force-multiplier in the healthcare value equation
- Have the best job in medical device sales and have fun doing it (just like us)
- 1+ years of B2B sales with documented sales success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong rapport, communication, strategic skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Pragmatism and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
- Self-motivating, coachable, adaptable, can-do attitude
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission- earn what you're worth!
- Monthly car allowance
- Expenses Paid
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Simple IRA with company matching