Territory Representative - Birmingham, AL
Sales | Birmingham, AL | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Expectations for the Role: As a Territory Representative, you’ll be responsible for effectively growing the Caldera market share. You’ll be responsible for contacting/interacting with current & potential customers, identifying their needs, conducting product trials, persuading surgeons to utilize our products, closing the sale, provide after-sales service and conducting yourself with high integrity at all-times.
As Territory Representative, you will be responsible for selling of Caldera Medical products. We are looking for an energetic, hungry sales professional who desires to develop a sales career in the competitive arena of medical device sales.
- Build and run a sales territory
- Achieve desired territory sales goals by increasing sales with existing customers and identifying new customers to grow the territory
- Actively engage and call upon Gynecologists, Urologists, and Urogynecologists in both the hospital and office setting
- Develop relationships and become an asset of a surgeon’s team
- Conduct product trials
- Provide after-sales service and support
- Manage budgets and keep detailed records within CRM platform
- Maintain knowledge of the competition
- Travel as needed – may be up to 80% in assigned territory
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience (i.e. athletics, extracurricular activities, etc)
- Strong relationship orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of life for the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.