Surgical Sales Specialist (Entry Level) - East Region
Sales | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
As a Surgical Sales Specialist, you will act as an interim sales representative for vacant territories. We are looking for an energetic, hungry sales professional who desires to develop a sales career and is looking to break into Caldera Medical and the competitive arena of medical device sales.
- Act as an interim sales representative for vacant territories. Territories may be vacant for a variety of reasons, including resignations, promotions, terminations, maternity leave, etc.
- Maintain all existing revenue in given territory
- Attend surgical cases in the operating room
- Continue pipeline momentum created by the prior representative
- Secure hospital approvals and surgeon support
- For territories that do not have existing revenue, achieve initial sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years experience in a sales, business, marketing, or related role
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience (i.e. athletics, extracurricular activities, etc)
- Strong relationship orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.