Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Interested in an opportunity to launch the most impactful product in the company’s history? The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will contribute to the launch strategy and execution for one of the company’s most highly anticipated technologies. This role will also create and execute programs to develop the market and campaigns to grow sales for the new product line. Working closely with sales and cross-functional team members, this role has both strategic and tactical responsibility for supporting the achievement of revenue and income objectives. Working broadly across the organization, this role will enable you to become an integral part of the Caldera Medical team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and implement product launch strategy, including market development, market segmentation, targeting, positioning and messaging.
- Establish best in class marketing initiatives and market share campaigns to drive sales and achieve revenue goals.
- Create tools and training programs for the sales team and surgeons.
- Become the in-house expert on the market dynamics, competitive trends, and customer requirements through market research, frequent field travel, and by building and maintaining long-term relationships with physician customers.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure positioning and messaging are effective, identify opportunities for improvements and evolve marketing strategy.
- Analyze product line performance from both a quantitative and qualitative standpoint to create strategy for product life cycle management.
- Identify unmet customer needs and provide input on new market opportunities.
- Identify, plan and manage Caldera Medical’s participation in events, including tradeshows, local industry meetings and workshops.
- Develop product forecasts to ensure supply meets demand.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, key strategic customers and develop physician champions through frequent field travel and advisory board meetings.
- Work effectively as a part of a cross-functional team to meet business objectives.
Objectives and Measurable Performance Accountabilities:
- Contribute to strategy and execute product launch to meet revenue objectives.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to grow market share.
- Build strong KOL relationships through frequent field travel.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in Gynecology markets is a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS in a technical field or business
- Minimum of five years marketing experience in health and life sciences including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharma and medical device
- Participated in at least one product launch
- Experience as an individual contributor
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Caldera Medical’s leadership team lives the core values it believes. It’s great to see true leaders set the tone for their employees by teaching them how to be happy individuals.”
-Jose Charvet, Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.