Senior Product Manager
Marketing | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Sr. Product Manager
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
"Interested in an opportunity to lead the company’s flagship Urogynecology portfolio and launch the newest product addition? The Sr. Product Manager will define the strategy and launch a highly anticipated addition to the product family. This role will also drive the downstream product strategy and execution to grow sales for core product lines. Working closely with sales and cross-functional team members, this role has both strategic and tactical responsibility for supporting the achievement of revenue and income objectives. Working broadly across the organization, this role will enable you to become an integral part of the Caldera Medical team."
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement product launch strategy, including market segmentation, targeting, positioning and messaging.
- Establish best in class marketing initiatives and market share campaigns to drive sales and achieve revenue goals.
- Drive the creation of tools and training programs for the sales team and surgeons.
- Become the in-house expert on the market dynamics, competitive trends, and customer requirements through market research, frequent field travel, and by building and maintaining long-term relationships with physician customers.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure positioning and messaging are effective, identify opportunities for product improvements and evolve marketing strategy.
- Analyze product line performance from both a quantitative and qualitative standpoint to create strategy for product life cycle management.
- Identify unmet customer needs and provide input on new market opportunities.
- Identify, plan and manage Caldera Medical’s participation in events, including tradeshows, local industry meetings and workshops.
- Develop product forecasts to ensure supply meets demand.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, key strategic customers and develop physician champions through frequent field travel and advisory board meetings.
- Develop and execute on clinical publication, post-market studies, white-papers, and podium strategy to drive product awareness.
- Work effectively as a part of a cross-functional team to meet business objectives.
Objectives and Measurable Performance Accountabilities:
- Develop strategy, lead, and execute product launch to meet revenue objectives.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to grow market share.
- Build strong KOL relationships through frequent field travel and advisory board leadership.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in Gynecology markets is a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS in a technical field or business
- Minimum of 5 years Medical Device marketing experience
- Participated in at least 1 Medical Device product launch
- Experience as an individual contributor
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Superlative relationship building skills
- Available to travel a minimum of 25%
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Our emphasis on collaborative problem-solving focuses team accountability towards developing solutions rather than fixating on individual obstacles. The result is a workplace teeming with positivity!”
-Ryan Neimy, Sr. R&D Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.