Senior Administrative Assistant
Admin | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
The Senior Administrative Assistant will independently perform diverse administrative duties to support the business leadership at Caldera Medical. This person will be a key partner and will be exposed to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. It will be important to work across multiple functions and take initiative to ensure the needs of internal and external stakeholders are met.
- Manage hectic and ever-changing schedules, coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Prepare meeting materials including filing, photocopying, messengering correspondence and documents
- Assist with event planning for regular team offsite meetings, conferences
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Conduct research as directed
- Order/stock supplies for both kitchens
- At least 5 years related experience supporting senior leaders is required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Proven experience managing and responding to multiple priorities and shifting demands while maintaining a sense of urgency is required
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit discretion required
- Able to compose, proofread and edit correspondence and other written work
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please include a cover letter with an overview of your background. In addition, please include the questions below along with your responses.
1. What are you most passionate about?
2. Describe in your own words why you are interested in this position?
3. Include a link to your professional profile (i.e. LinkedIn).
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.