Senior Accounting Manager
Accounting | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Senior Accounting Manager
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Caldera Medical is seeking a Sr. Accounting Manager to report to the Director of Finance.
- Manage the day to day accounting activities
- Supervise, train and develop accounting staff
- Manage the company’s general ledger
- Lead execution of AP, AR and Payroll functions
- Improve and assure adherence to internal policies and controls
- Provide independent CPAs with audit and tax support
- Lead timely and accurate month, quarter and year end closing and reconciliation activities
- Cost Accounting
- Direct the preparation, calculation and recording of the Manufacturing Cost of Goods on a monthly basis
- Ensure all data is accurately and uniformly recorded and reported to properly represent the Company’s financial position
- Maintain Standard Cost Accounting
- Monitor & report major variances against Standards on a monthly basis and report recommendations for corrective actions.
- Review inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods to ensure that they are appropriate per business rules
- Reporting & Analysis
- Partner with operators to provide timely, accurate and useful reports
- Provide management and manufacturing groups with cost, manufacturing and inventory analysis
- Bank loan covenant reporting
- Process improvement
- Suggest and implement process improvement and automation recommendations
- Automate report generation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience in (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) ERP implementation a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a Cost Accountant with Manufacturing experience in the Medical Device industry preferred
- 5+ years of management and supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Highly proficient in Msft Excel
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.