Operations | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
We’re looking for a Sales Ops professional who is passionate about delivering measurable results and adding value to our sales, marketing and finance teams. This person will drive sales analytics, forecasting, pipeline management, sales trends and sales quotas. In addition, they will be involved in the design and implementation of KPI’s and dashboards, management of cross-functional strategic initiatives, process definition and implementation, and comprehensive business reviews.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting and analytics – sales and marketing metrics. You’ll be the expert on data including outstanding quotations, pipeline, cases, territory planning process management, compensation and quota process , and opportunities.
- Responsible for generating weekly and monthly reports for sales management and c-suite.
- Dashboards in CRM’s are easy for you, you want a fast and consistent way to view and share data, and help others do the same.
- Data integrity, completeness– making sure our contact, account & lead data is accurate and complete including segmentation, territory and account associations.
- Support and buy in- champion utilization of CRM’s with sales team and maintain the overall CRM system; perform customization, set-up new users, train users and create training materials, establish and document processes and best practices, ensure integration with other systems.
- Sales Support - materials distribution, pricing, events materials and marketing campaign deployment.
- Lead conversion – ensure sales teams meet established SLA on lead follow-up and conversion.
- Account mapping – assist in account penetration strategy by researching & mapping companies.
- Pricing – manage price book, price changes, and pricing contracts.
- Sales quotations via CRM – issue and review customer quotes ensuring accuracy.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing team
- Advanced CRM Administrator preferred
- Comfort with technology – you’re a fluent and fast learner of new tools
- Fastidious attention to detail – you love data and passionate about accuracy
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal – you will create relationships with our sales reps
- Background defining, measuring, reporting, and analyzing KPI’s
- Team player who likes working in a fast-paced and fun environment
- The ability to multi-task while keeping your cool
- Strong skill with Microsoft office applications
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of life for the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.