Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Support | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Sales Operations Analyst
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will be passionate about delivering measureable results and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects. The Sales Operations Analyst will be working closely with sales, marketing and finance to drive sales analytics, forecasting, pipeline management, sales trends and sales quotas. In addition, the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will be involved in the design and implementation of KPI’s and dashboards, management of cross-functional strategic initiatives, process definition and implementation, and comprehensive business reviews.
- Conduct data analysis and develop reporting tools to identify business trends and report performance results across territories, product lines, etc.
- Review department metrics with leadership team to help ensure consistent performance, high level of productivity, and achievement of business goals
- Identify and track data necessary to develop and refine business forecasting and as well as to develop predictive sales and productivity analytics
- Asses the effectiveness of the sales team as well as support cross-functional partners (i.e. Marketing & Finance) and propose creative solutions to address business challenges
- Collaborate with IT to automate reporting tools and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage sales quota and incentive compensation process
- Champion utilization of CRM with sales
- Analyze territory realignment opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience required (with Bachelor's Degree)
- 2+ years of relevant experience required (with Advanced Degree)
- Advanced analytical technical skills (MS Excel, MS Access, etc.)
- Strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Demonstrated collaboration excellence
- Prior Medical Device or Pharma industry experience
- 4+ years in a Business Analytics role, preferably Sales Operations or Sales Finance
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.