Regional Sales Manager - Central Region
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - Central Region
Note - candidate can live in any major city in the Central portion of the United States.
If you have grown through the ranks as a sales professional, achieved President Club awards, blown out quotas and are now a player/coach developing award winning sales teams let’s talk!
We are searching for a highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individual with solid business acumen. Must have a solid track record of performance and company rankings in the top 10-20% of the sales force.
- By becoming an expert in our product lines you will provide the team with support and leadership in order to drive sales & growth through new and existing accounts.
- Recruit, select, train and motivate a team of sales professionals to achieve quota and corporate goals.
- Meet monthly/quarterly and yearly revenue goals for the assigned region by acting as player/coach to outside sales force.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key surgeons.
- Provide strategic input to the CEO. Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
- This position requires considerable (3-4 days/week) travel.
- Must have 4 year degree
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience required; medical device experience highly preferred
- 2+ years experience managing an outside sales team (managing DIRECT sales reps)
- Consistent performance exceeding sales quotas (documented stack rankings)
- Must have at least one President’s Club win or its equivalent
Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women suffering from stress incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
Developing exciting new products to treat other conditions women unnecessarily suffer from
Located in beautiful Agoura Hills, CA in North Los Angeles County
A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Basic Life and AD&D
6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm