Regional Sales Director - EMEA
International | Greater Europe | Full Time
Are you a Sales and Marketing Executive who has grown up through the ranks, built entire sales teams, hired Distributors, negotiated with Sales Agents, achieved President Club awards, blown out quotas and currently find yourself as a player/coach developing award winning multi-task teams in Europe, Middle East and Africa? If so, let’s talk!
We are searching for a highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individual with solid business acumen. You must have a solid track record of performance and company rankings in the Women’s Pelvic Health industry.
- Serving as an expert in Caldera Medical’s product lines, you will lead the team and business partners in driving sales results and achieving desired growth objectives in new and existing territories.
- Recruit, select, train and motivate a team of sales professionals to achieve quota and corporate goals.
- Meet monthly/quarterly and yearly revenue and gross margins goals for the assigned region by acting as player/coach to outside sales force and third party business partners.
- Negotiate and develop a solid network of Distributors and Sales Agents within the territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key surgeons.
- Provide strategic input to the CEO. Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
- This position requires considerable travel – 50-60%.
- Must have 4-year degree. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of medical device experience in the OR surgical space required.
- 5+ years’ experience managing a direct and indirect outside sales team
- Consistent performance exceeding sales quotas (documented stack rankings)
- Must have proven solid experience and track record on Planning and Executing aligned with Corporate Strategy.
- Solid knowledge of Market Access and Reimbursement of SUI & POP implants throughout the territories.
- Direct sales entities planning, opening and management.
- Solid experience in Team Building processes in the different Countries within the territory.
- Experience in Women’s Pelvic Health Solutions segment
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented Executives to join us in improving the quality of life of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.