Operations | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Caldera Medical is a medical device manufacturer on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in the U.S. We're looking for an energetic and driven person who is going to make a big impact on the daily life and company culture at Caldera! You should have 3 years of experience in an office setting as an administrative assistant, feel comfortable in a fast paced environment, and be ready to have fun!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete word processing tasks (correspondence, reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, etc).
- Create and maintain electronic filing systems conducive to individual Business Unit needs.
- Identify challenges and solicit assistance for resolution.
- Attend departmental meetings as needed; record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Manage ad hoc projects/initiatives as needed.
- Participate in and support firm-wide initiatives.
- Respond to special requests and assist other Business Units as required.
- Organize meetings, off-site training, visitor travel, office supplies and other duties as requested.
- Circulate meeting agendas and associated PowerPoint presentations.
- Support purchase order creation and online office ordering.
- Assist with researching for special projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- BA desired
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Possess a working knowledge in navigating and conducting Internet and Intranet searches.
- Working knowledge of audio-visual equipment located in conference rooms, including an ability to schedule and connect video conference calls.
- Possess proper oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation).
- Communicate professionally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Team and customer focused with a collaborative work style.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision.
- Be a team player, dealing effectively with co-workers and internal clients at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times. Readily adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize projects of greater urgency and importance
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Caldera Medical’s leadership team lives the core values it believes. It’s great to see true leaders set the tone for their employees by teaching them how to be happy individuals.”
-Jose Charvet, Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.