Human Resources Manager
Human Resources | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Human Resources Manager
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Expectations for the Role: Caldera Medical is seeking an energetic and fast paced Human Resources Manager. This person will work closely with our senior leadership team, leading the function and developing strategic value across all functions of the business. This person should be approachable and caring and uphold our vision and culture on a daily basis.
- Active listening
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and effective planning
- Continuous improvement and coachability
- Leading without authority
- Self-Driven with strong work-ethic
- Analytical and Business Acumen skills
- Rapport building with internal and external customers
Position Summary: As the HR Manager, you’ll be responsible for all activities related to employee relations including organization development, employee performance systems, benefits and compensation administrations, polices and labor law compliance.
- Collaborate with functional leaders regarding organizational planning.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Enhance performance management and improvement systems.
- Lead organization development efforts.
- Develop and maintain company organization charts as needed.
- Lead employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training plans.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Works and partners with Talent Acquisition and other functional areas across the business.
- Participates in developing HR department goals, objectives and systems including testing and utilization of new HRIS systems.
- Handles employee relations counseling and employee separations, including analyzing, assessing and prioritizing areas of opportunity and risk and effectively managing those areas with stakeholders.
Develop company employee and community communication cadence.
- Manage compensation plans and benefits administration.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies regarding employees (for example, EEO, ADA, ERISA, OSHA) as well as federal and state regulations.
- Lead programs to ensure employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years HR experience as HR Generalist, HR Supervisor or HR Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge in key functional areas of human resources including but not limited to, recruitment, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy development and implementation, employee separations and employment law compliance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, individually and in groups.
- Solid understanding of national employment laws and regulations.
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.