Director of Marketing
Marketing | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Director of Marketing | Agoura Hills, CA
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager
“As we grow into a marketing Co-Led Org the role of the Marketing team needs to expand. Having a skilled leader focused solely on Marketing activities will allow for the focus and execution that is needed to drive strong product launches and rapid growth. This leader will ensure marketing provides the best product, messaging and field support needed to reach our goals.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Upstream, Downstream and Brand Marketing as well as Sales Training
- Creation of verticals within product management and a single focused leader to help ensure continuity of process and seamless communication from initiation to launch
- Support growth of our product pipeline in line with the overall company growth strategy.
- Build CMI Brand & Product Strength
- Commercialization of new product lines
- 3 Year product/program pipeline
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team building
- Product Launch
- Market Development
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 10 plus years of experience
- 5 years Product Management
- Bachelors Degree
- Medical Device or Pharma Product Management
- Leadership of 1-5 direct reports
- 2 Cradle to grave marketing experience
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and was ranked #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare Company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“It’s exciting to work for a company with high growth potential. More importantly, it’s meaningful and a delight to get up every day and singularly focus on improving women’s health worldwide.”
-Bahar Sutorius, Vice President, Operations
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.