Brand Marketing Manager
Marketing | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Brand Marketing Manager
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Caldera Medical is looking for a marketing innovator to join our small but rapidly growing team with the focus of bringing life changing products to those that need them most. Be apart of a high-energy team of people who truly put our mission to “Improve the Quality of life for Women” first. Come help us tell our story!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of Caldera's brand marketing strategy and architecture.
- Build upon the current Women's Health Initiative (WHI) brand and strengthen the Caldera Medical brand along with, Desara, and Vertessa Lite product brands.
- Website refreshing and updating for WHI and Caldera.
- Development of digital tools and marketing for patients and clinicians.
- Develop marketing campaigns that focus on our unique value proposition in a way that sets us apart.
- Support program and product launches from a digital/multi-media and brand continuity standpoint.
- Ensure that the Caldera story and mission are told.
- Generate multi-channel marketing strategies (Web, Email, Social Media, Placed Ads, etc.).
- Work closely with Product Marketing Mangers to develop a cohesive, effective and scalable engagement platform.
Objectives and Measurable Performance Accountabilities:
- Build CMI and product brand strength
- Create measurable lead generating digital content
- Develop/ execute channel strategies for corp and product campaigns and launches
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Brand development and execution, storytelling, digital marketing strategy and execution, gorilla marketing, project management, digital platform/tools development, analytics, creativity, communication, market research, trade show and event planning and execution
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS degree
- 6+ years experience in brand management
- Experience working on a marketing team of 5 or less people, and a company with <$50M
- Leadership of 1-5 direct reports
- Has developed the strategy and executed at least 2 marketing plans
- Experience building brands outside of standard product marketing
- Exposure to regulated industry a plus but not required
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“It’s exciting to work for a company with high growth potential. More importantly, it’s meaningful and a delight to get up every day and singularly focus on
improving women’s health worldwide.”
-Bahar Sutorius, Vice President, Operations
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.