Accounting | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
We are a Women's Health Medical Device company going through tremendous growth, and we're looking for a Bookkeeper who is ready to hit the ground running! Reporting to the Sr. Accounting Manager, this person will manage payroll, full cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable. They will also support month end close duties, GL and other general accounting functions. This will be a fast-paced role where you have the power to influence process improvement, you'll learn a lot, and you'll have fun!
- Full Cycle PO based (3 way match) Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable & Collections
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Month End close re: AP, AR and Account Reconciliations
- Some Accounting coursework required
- Minimum of 4 years bookkeeping experience including GL
- Manufacturing company experience preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to multi task & take initiative
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Experience with major ERP system
- Experience with MS NAV (ERP) an added plus
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.