Accounting | Agoura Hills, CA | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
We are a Women's Health Medical Device company going through tremendous growth, and we're looking for an ambitious, hard working individual starting their career in Accounting. Reporting to the Sr. Accounting Manager, this person will manage AP and AR activities, support month end close duties as well as other general accounting functions. This is an opportunity to learn in a fun, supportive and fast paced organization and we'd love to hear from you!
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Travel Expense processing
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Month End close including Account Reconciliations
- Accounting degree or majority of coursework completed
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping experience including GL
- Experience or knowledge of Cost Accounting preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to multi task & take initiative
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Experience with major ERP system desired
- Experience with MS NAV (ERP) an added plus
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Competitive Compensation
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave Supplement
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.