Government Sales Order Specialist
Contracts and Order Processing | Siler City, NC | Part Time
Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc. has been providing enterprise-class technology solutions to enterprise customers for 35 years. Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc. is a leader in IT infrastructure security solutions, network design, and access control and network security.
At Carolina Advanced Digital we do things a little differently, so we're seeking unique candidates for all positions, but attention to detail and a strong work ethic are a must for all team members here! Carolina Advanced Digital is a family-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business in NC that services customers throughout the United States, including federal, state and local government, education and commercial customers.
We are currently seeking a Government Sales Order Specialist to join our team! At Carolina Advanced Digital, the most important quality is that our new team members are a good fit, with values that are in line with our commitment to servicing customers. We look for team members that are: Hardworking, responsible, detail-oriented, have a great personality and a sense of humor. Also, we believe an interest in the information technology industry is key to success here at Carolina Advanced Digital.
We are hiring candidates for this position to work out of our Siler City, NC location.
The most successful candidates will:
Have a positive attitude, be team-oriented, a quick learner
exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and have great organizational skills.
Candidates with custom cover letters will be reviewed first.
*No recruiters please
IMPORTANT NOTES IF APPLYING FOR THIS JOB:
The contact person for this position is Michelle Dziengel, and all communications and applications for this job go directly to her. Apply online, local applicants only.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to, providing daily customer service and support for governmental/federal customers along with responsibilities for all inside sales functions.
High School Diploma required, some college a plus
- Inside sales experience is preferred
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience with using Microsoft Office a must
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems a must
Knowledge , Skills & Attributes:
- Exceptional organizational, telephone, written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate software skills: Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
Ability to quickly learn other productivity software, such as CRM and quoting tools
Great customer service skills/attitude
- Ability to work with numbers, quotes and pricing data
- Some inside sales experience is preferred, but not required if there’s a willingness to learn
- Literacy in IT concepts and terminology
- Positive attitude; team player; quick learner; "flexible" in thinking and handling of responsibilities
- Able to work independently and prioritize
- Must have own transportation
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Candidate must be a US citizen and native English speaker (Due to the requirements of some of the federal contracts we service)
- Candidate must be able to pass a federal security background check, if required.
- Provide customer service and account support for government/federal customers
- Responsible for inside sales functions, quotes, contract maintenance
- Data entry and customer database maintenance
Schedule and hours
Normal office hours are 8:30AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
Part-time positions schedule options will be discussed at interview time
ADDITIONAL INFO & BENEFITS
Type: Part-time, to start
Experience: Entry-level, some experience preferred
Industries: Computer & Network Security, Information Technology and Services, Computer Networking
Compensation: Based on skills and experience, plus bonus opportunities
Benefits: Vacation, PTO, Holidays, health insurance, 401K, Aflac (Availability of certain benefits determined by full-time or part-time employment status)