Federal Contract Manager/Administrator
Contracts and Order Processing | Siler City, NC | Full Time
Carolina Advanced Digital is hiring for a full time Federal Contract Program Manager/Administrator in support of our Information Technology federal contracts
At Carolina Advanced Digital, the most important quality is that our new team members are a good fit, with values that are in line with our commitment to servicing customers. We look for team members that are: Hardworking, Responsible, Detail-oriented, and Customer Service oriented.
We help clients achieve their mission through exceptional products and engineering.
That core mission is enhanced by our federal contract relationships and a strong Contract Manager
can help us fulfill current awards and succeed with current BPA and other GWAC offerings.
The most successful candidates will:
Have contract management experience, exhibit exceptional organization skills,
be a good fit for our internal team. Candidates residing in a federal HUBZone will be reviewed first.
We are: HUBZone and SDVOSB (Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business)
The Federal Contract Manager will primarily be responsible for the management of specific federal contracts relating to IT solutions offered on schedules including GSA, SEWP V and awarded BPA’s. These contracts are serviced out of our federal HUBZone office in Siler City, NC.
The Federal Contract Manager will be heavily involved in the daily facilitation of the full acquisition life cycle (including delivery) in support of a current BPA. Post award activities include acquisition oversight, compliance oversight, remediation of issues with customers and suppliers and detailed reporting for contractual compliance.
Additionally, a successful Federal Contract Manager may be responsible for overseeing other contracts, agreements, or programs such as GSA.
- The Federal Contract Manager should have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional and CRM tools.
The Federal Contract Manager should have experience working within Government contracts.
- 5 years federal contract experience
- Experience managing Cost Plus, Time and Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE) and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) government contracts and subcontracts including General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Indefinite Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQs)
- Experience developing pricing and writing cost proposals for all contract types
- Experience writing and managing Small Business Subcontracting Federal Plans Plans
- Some travel required.
- Preference given to candidates living or moving to a federal HUBZone
- Preference given to candidates who hold NCMA, CFCM or CPCM certifications
- Bachelor Degree
- Competitive benefits
- 401K Match
- Possible Work from Home or TeleWork position