Broadcast Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Traffic Coordinator to join our Broadcast Traffic Team.
What You Will Do:
- Review all client traffic instruction to ensure it corresponds with contracts and/or allocations
- Create traffic for new orders, copy changes, revisions and cancellations
- Update and maintain rosters
- Follow up assistance with copy and traffic instructions from agencies
- Develop and foster effective collaboration between departments to ensure an integrated approach to achieving goals and objectives
- Function as an effective liaison and intermediary to primary stakeholders and within the organization
- Provide management with updates on progress as well as disseminating transactional information to all relevant groups and personnel
- Manages external vendors involved in the workflow process
- Provides team support to internal business units for interdepartmental initiatives
- Establish accountability in the organization by incorporating best practices and setting example in regard to work ethic and company values
- Ensure effective management of staff resources and ability to overcome obstacles to promote cooperation and to foster harmonious relations
- Provide leadership through effective persuasion, team building and motivational skills
- Effectively balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines which may require working beyond standard work hours
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated
- Capabilities to project manage workload, meet deadlines and perform under high stress
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner to all levels in the organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- 2+ years television/cable/network/agency traffic experience
- Able to prioritize, orchestrate fast turn-around and able to manage high volume
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Excel
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to meet timely deadlines
- Be able to work in a professional environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team mentality is a must
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.