Traffic | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Traffic Coordinator to join our Operations/Affiliate Relations Team.
What You Will Do:
- Review all orders for any errors/discrepancies
- Create and generate ad on order releases on a need basis
- Create traffic alerts for copy changes, revisions and cancellations
- Import traffic orders and add copy and reel information
- Update and maintain rosters
- Follow up assistance with copy and traffic instructions from agencies
- Log and review new copies against traffic instructions
- Develop and foster effective collaboration between departments to ensure an integrated approach to achieving goals and objectives.
- Function as an effective liaison and intermediary to primary stakeholders and within the organization
- Provide management with updates on progress as well as disseminating transactional information to all relevant groups and personal and manages external vendors involved in the workflow process.
- Provides team support to internal business units for interdepartmental initiatives.
- Establish accountability in the organization by incorporating best practices and setting example in regard to work ethic and company values.
- Ensure effective management of staff resources and ability to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations.
- Provide leadership through effective persuasion, team building and motivational skills
- Effectively balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines which may require working beyond standard work hours
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated.
- Capabilities to project manage, meet deadlines, and perform under high stress.
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities.
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- 2+ years television/cable/network/agency traffic experience
- Able to prioritize, orchestrate fast turn-around and able to manage high volume
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to meet timely deadlines
- Be able to work in a professional environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Extra Credit if you have:
- Ten years or more in the broadcast, network or cable advertising organization
- Thorough understanding of information technology organizations and the associated cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field experience (advanced degree preferred)
- Leadership ability in the design of complex systems, leveraging multiple teams and diverse technologies available both from Cross MediaWorks and external relationships.
- Media, Ad Tech, digital experience a plus.
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.