Talent Acquisition Partner
People Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Partner to join the People team! You will manage the full recruiting life-cycle across a variety of business units and roles with a focus on Engineering/Technical hiring.
You are someone who is passionate about the entire recruitment process from start to finish. You go above and beyond to source amazing candidates while ensuring a positive hiring manager and candidate experience. You recognize that a Recruiter doesn’t simply fill jobs but that they play a critical role in defining a company’s success.
Our ideal player will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across a variety of departments with a focus on Engineering
- Partner closely with hiring managers and department leads from intake to close on each search, ensuring flawless process execution
- Ensure positive and streamlined candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Establish and build a high level of trust and rapport with hiring teams and stakeholders across the business
- Conceptualize and execute applicant sourcing strategies via LinkedIn Recruiter and various other platforms to engage with passive and diverse talent
- Maintain awareness of industry and talent trends that will impact our organization.
- Be a talent adviser and an authority on interviewing skills, who is dedicated to training and developing your business groups towards a cohesive, efficient, and effective process
- Enhance our employer branding efforts in partnership with Marketing
- Act as a brand ambassador through participation in recruitment events including meetups, job fairs and targeted networking events
- Recruit and manage the Summer Internship program
Our ideal player will have:
- 3-5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in a technology environment where you were responsible for identifying and/or hiring top tech candidates
- Experience using an applicant-tracking system(s) (ATS)
- Knowledge of technical disciplines and terminology to ensure successful assessment of candidate skills for technical roles
- Demonstrable record of using creative sourcing approaches, including applying new or unique strategies
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and consulting skills
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in, and get-it-done type of personality
- The capability to keep a positive attitude under shifting circumstances
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Extra Credit if you have:
- Experience recruiting for Software Engineers and the following tech stacks:
- .NET Core
- Experience recruiting for offices in NYC, Philadelphia and San Jose
- Media and/or Ad Tech Experience
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.