Talent Acquisition Partner
Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Reporting to our Head of People and Talent, you will lead the Company’s national Recruiting efforts across all divisions and serve as our subject matter expert on recruiting strategies and related workflow/reporting. Help to own and drive recruiting efforts. As a member of the People Team, you will work to build and represent the culture of our growing organization.
What you will do:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to define job requirements and set appropriate expectations around timing and the execution of recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft a consistent and meaningful candidate experience for all candidates
- Identify talent through networking and actively source passive candidates
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle process
- Continually improve and innovate our approach to recruiting
- Provide clear and regular reporting and status updates
- Manage external branding by creating targeted role descriptions, leading social media messaging and attending relevant events
- Provide a positive first impression to applicants as a representative of the CMW brand
- Build relationships with candidates to understand their key motivations and assess cultural fit. Work with key internal stakeholders to design the closing process; answer candidates’ questions regarding offer terms and benefits
- Learn our Applicant Tracking System (Jobscore) to deliver analytical and data-driven reports
- Train and assist hiring managers and interviewers throughout the process (scheduling and preparing interviews, providing relevant feedback, identifying the right person for the position)
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
What you will have:
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience which includes 3 years in a technology environment where you were responsible for identifying and/or hiring top candidates
- 3+ years of experience implementing sourcing strategies
- BS/BA degree
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, environment
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of the adtech industry strong plus
A resume/profile is expected, but your cover letter will tell us about you as a person and what you can bring to us.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!