Internal Application: SVP of Product
Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
The SVP of Product will be responsible for cultivating and executing our company product vision while also developing a top tier team and driving continuous product innovation and enhancements from conception through release and beyond. To this end, you and your team lead the go-to-market strategy while working closely with engineering, client relations, and marketing to ensure that we continue to innovate and revolutionize addressable video, performance based marketing, data-driven media solutions and simplify advertising workflows across all screens.
Our ideal player will:
- Define and drive product strategy
- Lead the Product Management teams across all data-driven, cross-platform media services and advertising tech solutions
- Communicate and prioritize potential product enhancements
- Build strong partnerships with Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Develop and mentor our team of product managers and UX designers
- Define and maintain Cadent’s products
- Establish accountability in the organization by incorporating best practices and setting example regarding work ethic and company values.
- Ensure effective management of staff resources and ability to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations.
- Provide leadership through effective persuasion, team building and motivational skills
- Effectively balance competing priorities, complex situations and tight deadlines
- Provide high level direction for systems development driven by data analysis of platforms and services
- Promote operational excellence in agile methodologies that leverage the power of continuous delivery
- Partner with:
- SVP Engineering to define product release requirements;
- User Experience team to fully understand user interactions and user interface requirements.
- Marketing Communications to define our go-to-market strategy
- Serve as the internal and external advocate for our product offering
What you will have:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years product management experience
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years experience with programmatic advertising
- Experience in cross-platform product development
- Deep understanding of emerging ad products, technologies, and trends
- Experience creating an actionable set of product metrics that measure performance and drive decision making
- Seasoned in collaborating with and gathering feedback from multi-disciplined teams such as sales, marketing and client services
- Know and speak your mind; advocate and articulate your solutions
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.