Sr. Systems Administrator
IT Operations and Infrastructure | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Systems Administrator to work with infrastructure teams, application teams, service providers and end-users to ensure solid solutions to maintain secure, and highly available systems
- You have strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- You are experienced in scripting and automation tools
- You have a proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- You have a strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
What you will do
- Be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of enterprise computer systems, servers, cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and virtualization such as Citrix, VMWare, Nutanix
- Establish and manage Active Directory environments, Azure AD, DHCP/DNS configurations, Group Policy development and deployment, Configuring, updating, and maintaining log scripts
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors, document problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Leads diagnosis and root cause analysis of IT incidents related to the Enterprise environment
- Be responsible for resource capacity, storage planning, and environment performance
- Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Perform all duties according to MOPs and Good Documentation
- Administer web servers like Apache, nginX, haproxy, etc.
Your background and experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 5-8 years of network administration or system administration experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Significant experience managing cloud environments, such as AWS and Azure.
- Expert knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, CItrix, or equivalent
- Linux/Unix administration
- Basic networking knowledge (subnetting, VLANs)
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.