Sr. Product Manager - Reporting and Measurement
Product Management | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Sr. Product Manager – Reporting & Measurement
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now, we are looking for a passionate Sr. Product Manager to provide product strategy, management and execution of the Measurement/Reporting product line within the Cadent platform. In this role, you would be leading a platform that has been the industry leader for several years and be on the forefront of the transformation of advertising in the TV, CTV and mobile business. The position will work directly with other areas of Cadent, including the engineering, operations group, Dev Ops Team, and Sales.
- You are flexible and can adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities
- You are passionate about creating solutions that show various insights from large datasets and have a strong desire to create user friendly UI solutions that make it easier for users to make sense of those insights
- You showcase a scientific approach to measuring the effectiveness of experiments and have the ability to bring that approach to the advertising world
- You are detailed oriented with strong analytical abilities and a thorough understanding of the financials
- You love to analyze data coming from disparate sources and making sense of them for your own use, for various stakeholders, and for your users
- You have a thorough understanding of information technology organizations and the associated cultures
What you will do:
- Responsible for delivering the company’s strategic goals in delivering next generation of measurement & reporting solutions within the advanced TV landscape
- Cultivate and maintain long-term, collaborative relationship with key stakeholders and organizations Integrate with the product team to achieve your goals
- Mange the growth and stability of the measurement and related products, ensuring the long-term growth and expansion of the overall platform
- Define, own and communicate a product roadmap and commercial models that deliver products and features and drive revenue growth through strong positioning and differentiation
- Ensure that business goals are met and allow us to reveal powerful usage insights and drive strategic decision-making for customers and the industry
- Champion ongoing competitive, market, and user research to ensure product decisions are based on sound use of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Collaborate with key functional stakeholders (including data science, sales, marketing, services, support, engineering, and finance) to establish product plans, pricing frameworks, business cases and go-to-market plans for platform solutions and new reporting solutions
- Support sales and other customer-facing teams in high-value meetings with prospects and customers
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the TV and Advertising space, including engagement with all segments of the customer base
Your Skills and Background:
- 5 years experience in PM role
- Capable to manage projects, meet deadlines, and perform under high stress
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner in writing, verbally, and interpersonally, with all levels in the organization
- Big data architecture and implementation
- Large scale reporting solutions
- UI visualization skills for representing data and insights in effective and efficient manner
- Understanding of audience and campaign effectiveness measurement products
- Leadership ability in the design of complex technology systems leveraging multiple teams and diverse technologies available both from Cadent and external relationships.
- Understanding of TV advertising world and its associated reporting is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field experience (advanced degree preferred)
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.