Sr Director, Product Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to join our product marketing team and be responsible for building our product-specific messaging, packaging product and sales solutions, managing go-to-market communications, creating and maintaining sales enablement tools, monitoring competitive intelligence, and ultimately the market success of Cadent.
What you will do:
- Go to Market Strategy: Determine the right market segments, evaluate their pain points, and understand the right personas to sell to. Find the ways our solutions stand out.
- Messaging: Explain to the world why our solutions matter and the value they provide.
- Product launch and adoption: Work with the Product team on our vision and roadmap, then determine the right pricing, packaging and key messages to launch new products and make them successful in the market. Will work on managed service sales, identity and ad platform solutions.
- Content/Materials: Collaborate with marketing team members to help develop and execute programs to impact sales to new and existing customers, including content creation for product launches, demand generation programs, website content, social media, product videos, webinars, case studies, blog posts, and more.
- Competitive Intelligence: Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation to help us maintain our leadership position.
- Sales enablement: Train sales on messaging and solutions language, key differentiation, and how to convey the value of Cadent’s offerings. Keep materials and training up to date and in line with market trends.
What you will have:
- Minimum 8+ years’ product marketing/sales enablement experience
- Proven track record in creating compelling sales narratives, product differentiation messaging, sales support materials
- Ability to translate the technical into benefits and values based on sales goals and client service
- Experience working on new product launches in the tech space
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment, across business functions
- Ability to prioritize tactical actions against corporate business goals, keeping your eye on the prize
- Project management skills to unite across channels to gather information, drive initiatives and get programs to finish line
- Creative thinker with good base industry knowledge – understanding of Ad Tech, Television and Data-based Television, Identity Solutions a plus
- Collaborative, able to establish trust within an organization and be a helper and a strategist
- Strong communication skills and is comfortable presenting to audiences
- Ability to understand new markets, solutions, and other information quickly
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agenci