Senior UI Front End Developer
Performance Engineering | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Cadent is looking for a passionate Sr. UI Front End Developer to help shape our next-generation products and architecture. We need you to be a thought leader who wants to be a key player in shaping the way we design and execute those designs; working closely with engineering colleagues and our interaction designers, you will help us to build the world class highly interactive enterprise applications.
- You get excited about building products that not only work, but look amazing and most importantly make our customers lives easier.
- You understand that enterprise software can be just as dynamic and polished as any consumer product when given the right amount of attention.
- You are passionate about working & experimenting with new UI frameworks/technologies
What you will do:
- Be a thought leader in front end technologies, design patterns, and implementation best practices and provide technical and design feedback on early concepts.
- Work with engineering and product team colleagues to design and implement highly interactive user interfaces.
- Iterate and improve existing products, applications, and architecture.
- 5+ years of UI development experience in building web based enterprise software or consumer web application required.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals in design pattern, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Good understanding of cross-browser development and usability issues. Proven ability to work in an iterative/agile environment
- Demonstrated eye on visual and attention to details
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
Extra credit if you have:
- Experience in Java/JSP/J2EE application development highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with MVC framework such as SpringMVC and Struts a plus.
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.