Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Content Marketing to join our marketing team and be responsible for creating compelling content across our blog, social media, authored articles, and earned engagements.
What you will do:
- Develop a content marketing program that supports our platform and advanced TV services business.
- Manage our external media and influencer relationships.
- Discover thought-leadership opportunities for C-Level executives including authored articles and speaking opportunities.
- Own the Cadent publishing strategy including our blog and paid placements,
- Collaborate with the marketing team and with subject matter experts in the company to build a process for content creation, promotion, and measurement.
- Build our social media audience to include followers that are important to our business content on appropriate social channels according to marketing plans leveraging paid and organic strategies.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine the effectiveness of programs and optimize them.
What you will have:
- 4-6 years of work experience in social media, communications, or content marketing
- Experience with content management and social media analytics systems
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a collaborative team environment.
Ability to understand new markets, solutions, and other information quickly
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.