Senior Director of Product Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead our product marketing team and be responsible for building our product-specific messaging, packaging of solutions, managing the go-to-market launch process, the creation of sales and partner enablement materials, competitive intelligence, and ultimately the market success of Cross MediaWorks’ solutions for advanced TV.
What you will do:
- Go To Market Strategy: Determine the right market segments, evaluate their pain points, and understand the right personas to sell to.
- Messaging: Explain to the world why our solution matters and the value it provides.
- Product launch and adoption: Work with the Product team on our vision and roadmap, then determine the right pricing, packaging and key messages to launch new products and make them successful in the market.
- Content: Collaborate across the Marketing organization to help develop and execute programs to impact sales to new and existing customers, including content creation for product launches, demand generation programs, website content, social media, product videos, webinars, case studies, blog posts, and more.
- Competitive Intelligence: Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation to help us maintain our leadership position.
- Field enablement: Train field sales, customer success, and partner teams on messaging, key differentiation, and how to convey the value of the Smart Government Cloud. Make them successful.
What you will have:
- Minimum 8+ years’ product marketing experience, with focus in advertising technology and addressable television.
- Proven track record in creating compelling positioning, differentiation and thought-leadership content
- Experience working closely with sales on enablement initiatives
- Creative thinking and can see where the market is headed before it gets there
- Strong communication skills and is comfortable presenting to audiences
- Project management skills to relentlessly drive initiatives and programs to completion
- Cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand new markets, solutions, and other information quickly
- Team leadership or coaching experience
- A plus: linear TV and/or network experience
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.