Senior DevOps Engineer
Engineering | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Cadent is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the full life cycle of deploying, monitoring, troubleshooting, and participating in infrastructure design decisions for the Cadent application suite.
- You are into learning and applying the newest technologies
- You are all about automation
- You like to mentor and grow others on your team
What you will do:
- Build a strong relationship with the development teams to understand the code, its dependencies and the infrastructure on which it runs
- Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and the infrastructure
- Help the development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments
- Work with the development team to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation, configuration management and release management
- Mentor junior team members
- BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience using a major cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 4+ years supporting applications in a production environment.
- 4+ years experience releasing software through automated processes.
- 4+ year working across teams in a devops environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience with containers.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in databases like SQL Server and Mongo.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.