Senior Accounts Payable Overhead Associate
Finance | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Finance Team. This role will be responsible for performing accounting tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable transactions according to specific deadlines. Providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of assigned accounts.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Ensure timely receipt of monthly invoices and review any statements received for outstanding invoices
- Scan all invoices into Concur Solutions System on a daily basis and route for approval to the responsible manager.
- Prepare and process checks, EFT payments and wire transfers weekly
- Encourage use of electronic submission from vendors for invoices and payment processing
- Manage monthly recurring payments
- Review and resolve all Expense Reports weekly
- Establish credit terms with all vendors
- Setup new vendors in Accounting System
- Track invoices to purchase orders
- Work closely with vendors to answer questions, resolve issues and respond to inquiries
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- General understanding of accounting principles with 5 to 7 years accounts payable experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as there will be constant interaction with vendors over the phone.
- Motivation to meet required deadlines and departmental goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Excel VLOOKUP Functions
- Great Plains experience preferred
- Concur Expense, Travel & Invoice Software experience a plus
- A strong attention to detail
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.