Project Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master to join our AMO Team and be responsible for managing and directing the implementation of medium to large-sized projects including the definition, development, delivery and deployment of quality solutions to meet sponsor / stakeholder needs (including changes to agreed requirements) and that are compatible with business drivers defined by the business.
- You are adept and experienced in Agile software development.
- You have excellent communication skills that allow you to present and discuss technical, functional and managerial information clearly and concisely; establish rapport; persuade others; and gain understandings.
- You effortlessly perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload, management directives, and customer demands.
- You possess a flexible management style and can quickly adapt to diverse and changing environments.
What you will do:
- Define and follow project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress.
- Manage projects to ensure that the project deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality.
- Serve in the role of scrum master on development projects performing all the ceremonies and duties traditionally associated with this role.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Document and present project status to team members, stakeholders and management.
- Actively responsible for managing project risk.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating the gathering / documenting of formal business requirements in accordance with the established practices, i.e., agile or traditional project management.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with Product Owners / business stakeholders as needed, and ensure timely sign off.
- Initiate and monitor all change requests to ensure timely and accurate solutions.
- Initiate projects following appropriate project management methodology and company processes.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Perform administrative function related to status reporting, change management and project intake / prioritization.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Provide project administrative support to other PMs and leaders in the group.
- Experience managing software development and hardware implementation projects
- Demonstrated Agile software development / delivery.
- Demonstrated foundational knowledge in project management methodologies.
- High Proficiency in Jira and Confluence.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Scrum master certification required.
- Formal project management training/certification (e.g., The Project Management Institutes, Project Management Professional certification (PMO), desirable.
- 3 or more years of formal project management responsibility, demonstrating leadership skills and managing technical staff and financial resources through various life-cycle phases (cross functional experience highly desirable)
- 3 years of experience delivering projects via Agile software development methodologies.
- 5 or more years of information systems or relevant business experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of information systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- 3 or more years of management experience in which one or more of the following has occurred:
- Successful development and implementation of applications in new computing architecture environments using new and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated competency in managing resources to meet project goals
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship management abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office – LucidChart, Roadmunk and WorkFront a plus
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.