Ad Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Cross MediaWorks (CMW) is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more the 300 employees worldwide, CMW companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our incredible scale, CMW clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens. Cross MediaWorks companies include Cadent, one2one Media and TCA.
Cross MediaWorks is a member of the portfolio of companies managed by Lee Equity Partners.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Sales Planner to join one2one Media. Reporting to the Manager of Ad Sales, the Sales Planner will assist in strategic direction, maintain and develop of new and existing business under one2one Media. This role will focus on key client development with a passion for providing business insight to drive brand growth.
- Collaborate with Manager on strategic campaign development, setting measurable objectives, ensuring clarity of campaign goals for a variety of categories (i.e. auto, technology, financial, retail, health/beauty, etc.)
- Maintain support-based communication with advertisers, agency leads and inventory partners
- Stay informed of advances within the industry that would impact clients
- Ensure all proposals are clearly put together and delivery expectations are outlined
- Facilitate workflow process, & suggest improvements, internally with operations and externally with inventory partners
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously at various points of the planning and execution process
- Be responsible for budgetary/campaign tracking documents
- Navigate customer and peer expectations, and possess excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt
Our ideal A-Player will have:
- 1+ Years of client, media agency, or MVPD planning experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication competency
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, making and meeting deadlines
- Possesses strong competence in math (specifically media math), analytical, and solutions-based skills
- Proficient in both Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Team player with positive attitude always looking to contribute to the team’s success and client needs
- Self-starter who takes a proactive approach to his/her work and can also work independently in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Has demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility
- Interest in advanced, data-driven television/media
About one2one Media
one2one Media is a highly specialized, independent entity that offers both agencies and advertisers a turnkey solution to addressable video. one2one Media provides strategy, implementation, and attribution analysis to its clients, all while integrating the various, complex elements of the addressable ecosystem. The extensive experience of one2one Media coupled with its suite of propriety tools and technology development allow it to provide best in class service to agencies, advertisers and MVPDs.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.