People Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Reporting to our Head of People and Talent, you will lead the Company’s global Recruiting efforts across all divisions and serve as our subject matter expert on recruiting strategies and related workflow/reporting. Help to own and drive recruiting efforts. As a member of the People Services Team, you will work to build and represent the culture of our growing organization.
What you will do:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to define job requirements and set appropriate expectations around timing and the execution of recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft a consistent and meaningful candidate experience for all candidates
- Identify talent through networking and actively source passive candidates
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle process
- Continually improve and innovate our approach to identifying and hiring the best talent
- Provide clear and regular reporting and status updates
- Provide a positive first impression to applicants as a representative of our brand
- Build relationships with candidates to understand their key motivations and assess fit. Work with key internal stakeholders to design the closing process; answer candidates’ questions regarding offer terms and benefits
- Learn and use our Applicant Tracking System (Jobscore) to administer candidates and deliver analytical and data-driven reports
- Train and assist hiring managers and interviewers throughout the process (scheduling and preparing interviews, providing relevant feedback, identifying the right person for the position)
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
What you will have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience which includes 2 years in a software development environment where you were responsible for identifying and/or hiring top candidates
- 2+ years of experience implementing best practice sourcing strategies
- BS/BA degree preferable
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, environment
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally
· Media recruitment experience
· UK recruiting experience
A resume/profile is expected, but your cover statement/letter will tell us about you as a person and what you can bring to us.
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!