Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
In the advertising world, the one with the best platform to target customers, and analytics to understand them, wins. With a full national footprint comprised of more than 200 partners, 210 DMAs and 80 million homes, /CADENT/ has positioned itself to be the essential partner to brands navigating the ever changing TV advertising landscape. Through our forward looking solutions, we are defining the present and future (programmatic, addressable, advanced TV) of broadcast/cable audience technology, data, analytics and automation.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Engineer who is involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. This can include processes such as developing test strategies, plans and scripts for manual and automated tests. In addition, the QA Engineer also analyzes the test results, identifies defects and communicates them to the team, and is able to offer suggestions for process improvement.
Our ideal A-Player will:
- Develops and executes a complete test strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
- Works efficiently in the Agile/Scrum software methodology.
- Design, build and execute test scripts for client server and web based applications based on software requirements and functional specifications.
- Identify areas where test automation will improve software development process
- Assist in all aspects of QA testing including: System (functional and non-functional), Integration, Regression, Smoke, Performance and Acceptance testing.
- Help design and facilitate test plans and test cases
- Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective and coordinated.
- Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stake holders.
- Identify product defects, tracks and reports them to QA management and development team.
- Interacts closely with developers offering suggestions and ideas for improving the quality of products.
- Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement).
Our ideal A-Player will also have:
- A high potential and motivation with general knowledge of QA principles and techniques.
- 2-4 years’ experience in manual software testing.
- Strong database skills mainly in SQL Server.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must become a subject matter expert for the company systems.
- Specific knowledge/ experience in automation testing (QTP, Selenium, etc.) will be a plus but is not required
So if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.