Product Management | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time
The role of Product Manager – Cable Network – Is to provide product strategy, management and execution of the Cadent Cable Network solution. You will be leading a platform that has been the industry leader for over 22 years and be the forefront the transformation of advertising in the cable network business. The position will work directly with other areas of Cadent, including the engineering, operations group, Dev Ops Team, and Sales. The role will be responsible for delivering the company’s strategic goals in cloud based advertising data systems. To achieve these objectives it is key to cultivate and maintain long-term, collaborative relationship with key stakeholders and with selected organizations to achieve goals.
- Integrate with the product team to achieve your goals. These teams consist of product managers, product owners, business analysts and UX/UI staff members.
- Engage with cable teams to build the industry leading national cable network platform that includes workflow, trafficking and reporting.
- Define, own and communicate a product roadmap and commercial models that deliver products and features and drive revenue growth through strong positioning and differentiation.
- Ensure that business goals are met and allow us to reveal powerful usage insights and drive strategic decision-making for customers and the industry.
- Champion ongoing competitive, market, and user research to ensure product decisions are based on sound use of both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Collaborate with key functional stakeholders (including data science, sales, marketing, services, support, engineering, and finance) to establish product plans, pricing frameworks, business cases and go-to-market plans for platform solutions and new reporting solutions.
- Support sales and other customer-facing teams in high-value meetings with prospects and customers.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the TV and Advertising space, including engagement with all segments of the customer base.
- Capabilities to project manage, meet deadlines, and perform under high stress.
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities.
- Ability to communicate in clear and concise manner to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Technical proficiency in all areas of Hardware/Software technologies relevant to ad serving technology, Big data architecture and implementation, Internet services.
- Detailed oriented with a strong analytical ability and thorough financial review skills.
- Experience in product management and processes
- Thorough understanding of information technology organizations and the associated cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field experience (advanced degree preferred)
- Leadership ability in the design of complex technology systems leveraging multiple teams and diverse technologies available both from Cross MediaWorks and external relationships.
- Media, Ad Tech, digital experience a plus