Product Manager, DSP
Product Management | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
The Cadent Product team is seeking a an ambitious, highly technical, Product Manager to guide our video DSP though a cycle of rapid growth. Leveraging data driven decision-making, your in depth knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem and feedback from our exceptional engineering, operations, sales and client teams, you will manage our DSP roadmap and partner with engineering through the development process.
- You are an Ad tech geek
- You have an expert level familiarity of the programmatic ad tech ecosystem
- You have demonstrated success defining and launching products as well as evolving existing products
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with and understand client needs to inform the product roadmap
- Conduct your own market analysis & industry research to understand your competition and the future of your product
- Determine product demand, position, viability, and profitability and prioritize accordingly
- Lead meetings centered on system and operational requirements for new product development changes
- Lead thoughtful, well crafted DSP RFI and RFP responses
- Foster strong working relations with various internal departments including; Product team colleagues, Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Operations
- Manage demo environments and scripts to ensure our product shines to potential clients
Your skills and experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager for a DSP, SSP or DMP
- Ability to understand and construct complex data algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Functional knowledge of SQL and ability to run ad-hoc analyses with minimal involvement from engineering a plus
- Background in programming a plus
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science degree a plus
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.