Product Manager, Advanced Advertising
Product Management | London, UK | Temp to Full Time
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Cadent is currently looking for a dynamic, highly motivated product manager of advanced advertising to drive development of our advertising enablement platform for New TV. In this role, you will be responsible for helping define the vision for products that have significant impact to Cadent and the video advertising industry in general.
- You have a passion for turning customer requirements into software products
- You have a strong sense for user experience
- You thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- You understand the value of strong presentation and writing skills in a product role
What you will do:
- Work directly with customers to understand business and market needs, prioritize feature requests, and effectively communicate product functionality and timelines.
- Work with internal teams to understand business and market needs for our campaign management platform in order to set product development priorities.
- Write functional requirement documents, and work with engineering and operations to bring products to market.
- Prioritize features, functionality and efforts during product development projects
- Identify new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps.
- Assist in the creation of sales tools, and user documents.
- 5+ years’ experience in ad technology systems.
- Detailed knowledge of the workflows, processes and technologies involved in ad operations and ad sales for TV and/or online video advertising.
- Prior experience dealing with and presenting to customers effectively and clearly.
- Demonstrated ability to turn conceptual ideas into detailed functional specifications from which product can be built
- Proven experience working with extremely tight deadlines in order to meet aggressive product schedules.
- Ability to concisely summarize complex issues and make clear, compelling recommendations
- Requires BA/BS, or equivalent experience
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.